Trade and earn up to 3X rewards per month!
Tight Spreads Flash Offer is Back!
Tight Spreads Offer is Back!
As we received overwhelming response for the previous round of tight spreads flash offer, let’s have another round for joy to celebrate the Chinese New Year.
The spreads of 3 selected currency pairs in Rakuten FX are being tightened to 0.5 pips* from 12th February, 2024 (Market Open) to 1st March, 2024 (Market Close). During this period, you can trade as many as you want with tight spreads, regardless of the transaction size.
[Selected Currency Pairs]
USD/JPY : 0.9 pips → 0.5 pips
AUD/USD: 0.9 pips → 0.5 pips
EUR/USD: 0.9 pips → 0.5 pips
Haven’t Opened Rakuten FX Account Yet?
- The Campaign period is from Hong Kong Time 12 February 2024 (6:00 a.m.) to 2 March 2024 (5:55 a.m.) (“Campaign Period”).
- This Campaign applies to all Rakuten FX live accounts (“Eligible Account”) in which Eligible Accounts are automatically registered to The Campaign.
- Clients who have Eligible Account can trade USD/JPY, EUR/USD and AUD/USD with special tight spread during Campaign Period under normal market conditions.
- Special tight spread is not guaranteed and it shall not apply to the extreme markets circumstances, include but not limit to low liquidity, high volatility, news events and/or public holidays. During extreme markets circumstances, spreads may widen beyond the offered spreads.
- Rakuten Securities HK reserves the right to vary or terminate the Campaign at any time and to amend the terms and conditions of the offers from time to time without prior notice.
- In the event of dispute arising out of this Campaign, the decision of Rakuten Securities HK shall be final and binding on all parties concerned.
- The Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
- The Terms and Conditions are subject to prevailing regulatory requirements.
- In the event of any discrepancy between the Chinese and English versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall apply and prevail.
Disclaimer: This event is organized by Rakuten Securities HK. This event is neither a recommendation, an offer, nor a solicitation for any investment product or service or the basis for investment decisions, nor should it be interpreted as profession advice. Investment involves risk. For anyone who browses this event or before making any investment decisions, you should fully understand its key features and risks, and carefully consider whether it is appropriate for you in view of your personal circumstances including financial position, investment experience and objective. Appropriate professional advice should be sought when necessary.