What is rollover?
How Carry Trade Works
Benefits of Carry Trade
Carry trade can give traders consistent returns if markets stay stable, in addition to the potential profit from the rate difference.This strategy allows traders to aim for profits even when market volatility is low.
When traders open the position using leverage, profit from rollovers can be substantial depending on the amount of leverage used.
How rollover works
- Rollover will be received or paid by holding an open position overnight.
- Rollover credit or debit amount will be reflected in your account balance in the next trading day, within an hour after market open.
- Rollover on Saturdays and Sundays will be reflected at once on Thursdays.
- Please see rollover schedule to check rollover on holidays.
- It is important to avoid high leverage as losses due to exchange rate fluctuations might exceed profit by rollover.
- Rollover fluctuates daily depending on interest rates, it can change from positive to negative.
Exclusive education & support
Grasp the basics of forex with our professional analysts.
Keep up with the forex market, take advantage of each investment opportunity.
Extensive 1-on-1 support
Get in touch with our Professional Support Team by phone, email or WhatsApp for immediate support.