Which account tier do you belong to?
Our MT4 platform provides 3 account tiers. You can enjoy tight spread as low as 0.3 pips for 25 currency pairs!
Based on the amount of initial deposit, your account tier will be determined.
Based on the monthly trading volume or daily average account balance2, you will have a chance to upgrade in the next calendar month and enjoy a relatively tighter spread for at least 3 months!
1. MT4 Account Tiers apply to all MT4 trading accounts (“Eligible Account”).
2. Eligible Account must be in accordance with below criteria:
|Amount of Initial Deposit||< HKD 250,000|
< USD 30,000
|≥ HKD 250,000|
≥ USD 30,000
|≥ HKD 500,000|
≥ USD 60,000
ⅱ To upgrade to the next account tier
|Standard upgraded to Premium||Standard/Premium upgraded to VIP|
|Total trading volume of current month||≥ 10,000K||≥ 100,000K|
|Daily average account balance of current month||≥ HKD 500,000|
≥ USD 60,000
|≥ HKD 1,000,000|
≥ USD 120,000
3. If there is no deposit when opening Eligible Account, “Standard” Tier will be assigned.
4. The trading volume refers to total trading volume for the month. And total trading volume will be counted from the first trading date (Market open) of that month to the last trading date (Market close) in the same month.
5. The daily average account balance refers to the daily average account balance in a calendar month, which is the balance at the end of each trading day (MT4 time) in a month divided by the number of trading days in the same month. For clients’ accounts which are not created from the first day of a month, only trading days on and after the account creation day will be counted.
6. Eligible Account which reaches the required trading volume or daily average account balance as stated in clause 2-ii, the upgrade of the account tier will be adjusted in the next calendar month accordingly.
7. Eligible Account which cannot reach both the required trading volume and daily average account balance as stated in clause 2-ii in the evaluation period (“Evaluation period”), which is three (3) calendar months upon account opened or last upgrade, the account tier will be resumed to Standard or Premium in the next calendar month accordingly.
8. Adjustment of tier will be completed within six (6) working days of the next month. Client will be notified of the changes through email.
9. The Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
10. The Terms and Conditions are subject to prevailing regulatory requirements.
11. In the event of any discrepancy between the Chinese and English versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall apply and prevail.