Thank you for your continued support. To provide even more exciting offers and rewards for our valuable clients, we have renewed our membership programme! Meet “R Smart Rewards” which will be coming soon in March 2023! Stay tuned!
|Total Trading Volume in 1 Month||Reward|
|40,000K or more||HK$1,200|
|20,000K or more||HK$300|
|10,000K or more||HK$100|
Rakuten FX Membership Programme (“The Programme”) – Terms and Conditions
1. The promotion period starts on Hong Kong Time 1 May 2021 (6:10 a.m.) and will be valid until 1 March 2023 (5:55 a.m.).
2. The Programme is applicable to all existing Rakuten FX live accounts (“Eligible Account”) in which Eligible Accounts have successfully register to The Programme through designated registration page.
3. Eligible Account must fulfil the respective required trading volume to be qualified for the reward.
4. The trading volume refers to total trading volume in a month. And total trading volume will be counted from the first trading date (Market open) of that month to the last trading date (Market close) of that month. The total trading volume will be calculated every month respectively.
5. The amount or quantity of reward received by an Eligible Account is subjected to the trading records of Rakuten Securities Hong Kong (“Rakuten Securities HK”).
6. If the Eligible Account is closed before receiving any reward, it is deemed as forfeited.
7. For USD denominated currency account, HKD cash reward amount will be converted to USD at the rate of 7.85.
8. The amount of reward is not transferable to any third party under any circumstances.
9. Rakuten Securities HK has no responsibility for incomplete, lost, late and damaged forms or unavailable network connections, or delayed electronic transmission which may limit an Eligible Account’s ability to participate in The Programme.
10. Rakuten Securities HK reserves the right at its sole discretion to alter, amend, modify, suspend or terminate The Programme, or any aspect of it, including but not limited to extending The Programme Period at any time and without prior notice. In such event, Rakuten Securities HK will make reasonable efforts to notify by email.
11. In the event of dispute arising out of The Programme, the decision of Rakuten Securities HK shall be final and binding on all parties concerned.
12. The Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
13. The Terms and Conditions are subject to prevailing regulatory requirements.
14. In the event of any discrepancy between the Chinese and English versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall apply and prevail.
Disclaimer: This event is organized by Rakuten Securities HK. This event is neither a recommendation, an offer, nor a solicitation for any investment product or service or the basis for investment decisions, nor should it be interpreted as profession advice. Investment involves risk. For anyone who browses this event or before making any investment decisions, you should fully understand its key features and risks, and carefully consider whether it is appropriate for you in view of your personal circumstances including financial position, investment experience and objective. Appropriate professional advice should be sought when necessary.
|#||The total accumulated number of accounts opened with Rakuten Securities was 8 million, as of 20 June 2022. Please click here for details.|
|^||Rakuten Securities was ranked as the world’s fourth largest retail forex broker by volume in Q3 2020 from Finance Magnates.|
|Ŧ||Only available for clients who hold a Rakuten FX account.|
|¤||Fixed spreads are offered in Rakuten FX account during at least 95% of the time of the monthly core-time trading period (8am to 2am HKT of every trading day). However it is not guaranteed and it shall not apply to the extreme markets circumstances, include but not limit to low liquidity, high volatility, news events and public holidays. During extreme markets circumstances, spreads may widen beyond the offered spreads. Please always refer to the trading platforms for the most updated spreads.|
|ɞ||Order execution rate is calculated based on the AS Streaming and Streaming trading orders in 10k or less order size with lower than 1 pip slippage setting in which were executed during the period between Jan 1 to Nov 1, 2017.|
|ʊ||MARKETSPEED FX platform is the winner of “Online Forex Trading Platform” by Good Design Award in 2012.|
To safeguard your trading account(s), you are highly recommended to set a strong password and change it regularly.
When executing customers’ trades, Rakuten Securities HK can be compensated in several ways, which include, but are not limited to: charging fixed lot-based commissions at the open and close of a trade, adding a markup to the spreads, acting as a counterparty in the transactions. As a result, Rakuten Securities HK’s interests may be in conflict with yours.
Rakuten Securities Hong Kong Limited (“Rakuten Securities HK” SFC CE Number: AIM232) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Rakuten Securities, Inc. (*) Rakuten Securities, Inc., one of the major online brokers in Japan, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Rakuten Group, Inc. (TOKYO: 4755).
The risk of loss in leveraged foreign exchange trading can be substantial. You may not be suitable as you may sustain losses in excess of your initial margin funds. Leverage can work against you. Placing contingent orders, such as “stop-loss” or “stop-limit” orders, will not necessarily limit losses to the intended amounts. Market conditions may make it impossible to execute such orders. You may be called upon at short notice to deposit additional margin funds. If the required funds are not provided within the prescribed time, your position may be liquidated. You will remain liable for any resulting deficit in your account. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable in light of your own financial position and investment objectives. Do not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose. If you decide to trade products offered by Rakuten Securities HK, you must read and understand the information and disclosure provided by Rakuten Securities HK. Rakuten Securities HK may provide general commentary which is not intended as investment advice and must not be construed as such. Seek advice from a separate financial advisor. Rakuten Securities HK and Rakuten Group assumes no liability for errors, inaccuracies or omissions; does not warrant the accuracy, completeness of information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. Read and understand the Terms and Conditions on Rakuten Securities HK’s website prior to taking further action.
Information Security on Internet: To protect your privacy, do not access your trading account via public or shared computer or save your password locally in any computer or mobile device after logging in. Rakuten Securities HK will never ask you to send any of your personal information such as account number and password to us directly via e-mails.
(*)Company Registration ID (in Japan): Kanto Local Finance Bureau (Financial Instruments Firms) No.195